MartinTaunts MartinTaunts

This animation has been the best thing since sliced bread. I saw it when it was first made and I have to say it is Kirb's greatest comedies to date!

TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

Truely Amazing!

I have to say, when I saw the trailers, I knew it was going to be something great. When I saw it at Youmacon, my expectations for it were surpassed by just the opening details. It seemed like it was a big cutscene for a videogame, which was his goal in the first place to make it seem like. It also has a great plot that leaves the viewer on edge for the next episode to come.

I give this a 10/10 because this animation was fueled from his past and his old animations (TTA), which was really cool to hear about the whole backstory at Youmacon.

Great Job Kirbopher! I can't wait for the next episode.

You Make Me You Make Me

You Make Me Laugh

I have to say I was looking up the song, which is one of both mine and my gf's favorite song by "Weird Al" Yankovic. I have to say that It was truly amazing and that I have sent it to her to see how she reacts to it XDD

Scott Pilgrim: Flash Ad Scott Pilgrim: Flash Ad

LOLZ!

I read some of the series and I love the add! I wonder if the author has seen this video?.......The world may never know.....