MartinTaunts MartinTaunts

This animation has been the best thing since sliced bread. I saw it when it was first made and I have to say it is Kirb's greatest comedies to date!

TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

Truely Amazing!

I have to say, when I saw the trailers, I knew it was going to be something great. When I saw it at Youmacon, my expectations for it were surpassed by just the opening details. It seemed like it was a big cutscene for a videogame, which was his goal in the first place to make it seem like. It also has a great plot that leaves the viewer on edge for the next episode to come.

I give this a 10/10 because this animation was fueled from his past and his old animations (TTA), which was really cool to hear about the whole backstory at Youmacon.

Great Job Kirbopher! I can't wait for the next episode.

You Make Me You Make Me

You Make Me Laugh

I have to say I was looking up the song, which is one of both mine and my gf's favorite song by "Weird Al" Yankovic. I have to say that It was truly amazing and that I have sent it to her to see how she reacts to it XDD

Kirbokemon Battles Kirbokemon Battles

Holy Crap!

This is bringing back so many memories from the original games XD. Thanks Kirb for making my day.

--Super Kirby Compilation!-- --Super Kirby Compilation!--

A few words...

THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!
I just wanna say I am downloading this and I hope you keep up the good work.

MAY THE POWER OF NINTENDO BURN IN EVERYONE'S HEARTS!

We Will Fuck You We Will Fuck You

That was Amazing!

Everyone can sing but Shippidge! Other than that....IT WAS GREAT!